Monday, April 16, 2012

tracking sheet (take 2)

A few weeks ago i posted a tracking sheet that i was using for the first month of my Beachbody Challenge. After 45 days i found that i didn't need all of the journal space to write down what i was eating and was looking for something that i could quickly jot down my calories as well as keep track of the water that i am drinking.

I shrunk my first log down to a smaller version where i can still document the things that i do i my food journal but this allows for it to last longer. There is something about logging my calories and checking off the glasses of water consumed that is allowing me to lose weight. We are 3 weeks away from the next weigh in and i am super anxious to see what the results are.

How do you keep track of your caloric intake? Myfitnesspal? Another tracking method?

On another note, stay tuned for some more fitness routines this week as well as a new recipe post.

No comments:

Post a Comment